THE POLAR RANGE
Available in conventional and inhibited formulations
The Polar range of bulk emulsions are specifically manufactured for their intended use in surface or underground applications.
- low water content
- the most cost-effective, energy efficient solution to mining operations for the breakage of rock
- the formulation has the added benefit of reducing fume events
- the bulk products are offered in a range of blends making explosive selection for specific geologies highly effective
- the formulation manufactured for blasting in underground mines is oxygen balanced
- manufactured in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia.
The Polar range of bulk emulsions are sensitised as they are loaded into the blast hole, making their transport, handling and storage as safe as possible.
Product formulations that contribute to effectiveness
Our difference lies in the product formulations – we will not ‘add sawdust to the sausage’. Everything in the product formulation contributes to the effectiveness of the product rather than reducing the cost of the product to the manufacturer.
The way we work is focused on delivering value to our clients and working in collaboration for optimum results. We apply our skills and experience to tailor solutions that address the identified and agreed needs. Find out more about our approach.