HIGH VALUE, MARKET LEADING PRODUCTS
Nitro Sibir is currently implementing a risk based Quality Management System, conformant to ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems. This involved the business mapping all core processes, assessing risk within the business, enhancing current and introducing improved systems to manage the quality of our products and services. The company’s stage 2 ISO certification audit is planned for January 2019, giving the company and it customers increased confidence in the management of our quality processes.
Nitro Sibir is an Australian Manufacturer and a full line supplier including bulk and packaged explosives, Initiation & Delivery Systems, and Equipment & Labour hire services. We work in partnership with our clients to deliver customer solutions, safely and efficiently.
Our management and staff are committed to providing high quality products and services that meet and exceed our customers expectations.
The Management and Staff at Nitro Sibir are committed and will strive to:
- Provide fit for purpose products in full and on time
- Manage our business processes to maximise efficiency and productivity
- Ensure customer satisfaction
As part of our systems and processes we will:
- Train, educate and communicate with employee’s, contractors and other relevant interested parties in regard to this policy and quality expectations where necessary
- Ensure that this policy is available to interested parties
- Define and meet objectives, by documenting and monitoring measurable quality targets
- Comply to statutory, regulatory and other requirements
- Apply a Plan, Do, Check, Act methodology to our Quality Management System
- Continually monitor and improve our quality performance and the effectiveness of our Quality Management System
- Apply Risk Based Thinking within our systems, operations and processes
- Conduct audits of key processes within the business as part of our Continual Improvement Process
- Ensure our Quality Management System is conformant and certified to ISO 9001:2015
- Review this policy annually
Approved by Tim Fry
Chief Executive Officer
Read more about Our Approach.